27/09/18Have you booked a luxury holiday cottage for your Christmas getaway?
Have you been naughty or nice? What will you find in your stocking this Christmas? Who will be coming down your chimney… Don’t leave it to chance this year, make sure you have a super-cool yule that even Santa couldn’t pull-off. Book a stay at a Quay Quarters luxury holiday cottage and you won’t be disappointed.
There are myriad reasons why you should take the strain off at Christmas with a relaxing retreat, and toast the new year from one of our luxury cottages by the sea, but we’re going to give you six seasonal suggestions that will make your sleigh bells jingle:
- Lovely Location – Quay Quarters is located on a 650-acre farm in West Sussex and offers a true country retreat near the sea! Close too Chichester Harbour – An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty – we have direct road and rail access to Portsmouth, Brighton and London. While the south coast is famed for its warm climate and beautiful beaches in the summer, it has just as much to offer in the cooler months. Winter walks at West Wittering beach or East Head are invigorating while a boat trip in Chichester Harbour could present an opportunity to spot local wildlife and take in wonderful views.
- Home-from-home – As a family business we know how important it is to have all those family feels during the festive season. We make sure our luxury holiday cottages have all the home comforts you’d expect, from the finest furnishings and high quality towels to a fully-functional kitchen and Tassimo coffee machine. Each cottage also has an electric wood burner, a digital flat screen television complete with Freeview and an extensive DVD library – a must for any cosy Christmas break. These are self-catering luxury accommodations too so don’t forget your mulled wine and cheese selection but if there’s anything particular you’d like us to arrange for your luxury country cottage, please let us know.
- Dog-friendly – We love to have your four-legged friends visit too because they’re undoubtedly a part of the family. Quay Quarters offers dog-friendly holiday cottages, so you have a choice about eating arrangements and how much space you need but you don’t need to wave goodbye to Fido at the kennels. Our own happy hounds will probably come and give you and yours a warm welcome with a tail-wag too.
- Five to choose from – Quay Quarters doesn’t just offer one luxury holiday cottage; we offer five beautiful country cottages of different sizes and characters: Dairy Cottage with its views of the water’s edge is our largest three-bedroom holiday cottage that sleeps six, Rose Cottage with high vaulted ceilings and a large oak kitchen also sleeps six, Apuldram Cottage with its big snug sofas has plenty of space for four, Quay Cottage sits adjacent to the Rose Garden and sleeps two; and Stable Cottage is a traditional West Sussex flint cottage with garden views for two.
- Sleep satisfaction – Not only do we have the benefit of fresh sea air and crisp country air on our side here at Quay Quarters, but we also offer large comfortable beds made up for your arrival using the finest bed linen. Our largest cottages also offer a choice of configurations to suit your sleeping arrangements, with bedrooms in the Dairy Cottage and the Rose Cottage that can be made up as either twins or doubles on your request.
- Seasonal availability – Did you know, short breaks in our luxury holiday cottages can be pre-booked from October to Easter? So, have a look at our veritable chocolate box of cosy luxury holiday cottages, see what’s available and book your “purple one” for the most delicious Christmas getaway or new year break.
For more advice on which of our Sussex holiday cottages would best suit your Christmas getaway, or for more information about our luxury bed and breakfast and seasonal availability, please contact Anna and her elves (AKA the Quay Quarters crew.)