A history of continuity and change
The farm is managed by the Sawday family, who came to the farm in 1959. Back then the main enterprises were the crops, dairy herd and Apuldram Roses which use to occupy Rose cottage and the garden. Since then a lot has changed with the 2nd generation of the family converting the beautiful flint barns into what is now Quay Quarters. Unfortunately, the dairy herd is gone, but in its place, we have transformed the front of the manor house into a luxury B&B.