- High quality bed linen and towels. Beds are made up for your arrival.
- A fully equipped kitchen (including washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, 50/50
- All cottages have ‘electric’ wood burners
- Internet Access – cottages operate with wireless internet connection
- All cottages have digital flat screen televisions with freeview, DVD (with extensive DVD library)
- Radio/CD player
- The beautiful rose garden
- Garden furniture, large sun umbrella and BBQ
- A strict Non-Smoking policy operates within the cottages
- Ample private parking
- All fixtures and fittings are of the same high standard throughout
- Including solid wood flooring
- All cottages are single storey, except Dairy which has one ground floor bedroom
Quay Quarters consists of FIVE beautifully presented, luxurious cottages. Located in West Sussex on the doorstep of Del Quay, near to the historical City of Chichester.
Quay Quarters are located on Apuldram Manor Farm, a 650- acre arable and dairy farm, just 2 miles south of Chichester, in an area of outstanding natural beauty. There are many picturesque walks right from our doorstep. Many visitors to Dell Quay are walkers and artists, as well as sailors, all enjoying the hospitality of The Crown & Anchor Inn and the spectacular views across Chichester Harbour towards Bosham and Itchenor. We are perfectly situated for families wishing to involve themselves in sailing pursuits in Chichester Harbour but equally for those needing a base from which to explore the beautiful surroundings of Sussex and Hampshire, with easy access, by bus or car, to the South Downs National Park.