This spacious cottage near Chichester has two large bedrooms and ample living space for 4 people with 2 large sofas, coffee table, dining table and kitchen area. The master bedroom suite has a 6′ bed and a separate shower room. Bedroom two also has an en-suite bathroom. The oak kitchen comes fully equipped with Denby crockery and the large sitting/dining area opens on to a private south-facing patio with garden furniture, sun umbrella and BBQ.
- High quality bed linen and towels. Beds are made up for your arrival.
- A fully equipped kitchen (including washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, 50/50
- All cottages have ‘electric’ wood burners
- Internet Access – cottages operate with wireless internet connection
- All cottages have digital flat screen televisions with free view, DVD (with extensive DVD library)
- Radio/CD player
- The beautiful rose garden
- Garden furniture, large sun umbrella and BBQ
- A strict Non-Smoking policy operates within the cottages
- Ample private parking
- All fixtures and fittings are of the same high standard throughout
- Including solid wood flooring
- All cottages are single storey, except Dairy which has one ground floor bedroom
Quay Quarters consists of FIVE beautifully presented, luxurious cottages. Located in West Sussex on the doorstep of Del Quay, near to the historical City of Chichester.
The Rose Garden
The half acre Rose Garden was originally created over 30 years ago to ‘showcase’ all the varieties grown and retailed by Apuldram Roses by my mother-in-law Diane Sawday. It contains literally thousands of roses, some grown in feature beds of the same variety or mixed borders surround the garden, edged in box with standard bay ‘balls’.
The 50ft pergola is the main focal point of the garden where roses and clematis grow together, under planted with lavender. The 30ft traditional West Sussex flint wall supports ramblers and climbers.
The garden is at its best from early June but due to our mild climate and secluded location, roses can still be in bloom in early November. Apuldram Roses continues to sell roses on-line but the Rose Garden is now closed to the public and has become a pleasingly fragrant, and peaceful haven for guests staying at ‘Quay Quarters’. For garden lovers there are also West Dean Gardens, Denmans, Parham House and lot’s more to see through The National Garden Scheme.
Quay Quarters are located on Apuldram Manor Farm, a 650- acre arable and dairy farm, just 2 miles south of Chichester, in an area of outstanding natural beauty. There are many picturesque walks right from our doorstep. Many visitors to Dell Quay are walkers and artists, as well as sailors, all enjoying the hospitality of The Crown & Anchor Inn and the spectacular views across Chichester Harbour towards Bosham and Itchenor. We are perfectly situated for families wishing to involve themselves in sailing pursuits in Chichester Harbour but equally for those needing a base from which to explore the beautiful surroundings of Sussex and Hampshire, with easy access, by bus or car, to the South Downs National Park.